Technology companies around the world offer a variety of IT services, so it is often difficult to make sure that you are working with the best IT provider. Managed IT services provide document support as well as data storage options. In a world that is increasingly dependent on technology, it should come as no surprise that IT services are an important part of every business’ budget and long term plans.
IT consulting firms help companies maintain the services that they need to make sure that their customers are satisfied. From the data storage needed to protect the integrity of a business to the IT services that allow the daily processes, finding the right network monitoring and network security, as well as finding an IT services team that can provide website development and any social media services that you might need.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the essential needs that are an important part of IT development teams and the website support that they provide:
- 67% of workers given the option to work at home felt that remote work improved their productivity. It departments play a big role in the transition that many workers have to make when they are allowed to work from home. And while 26% of employees who get to work are neutral about their productivity levels and 7% felt less productive, it is clear that the majority feel that this option is a great opportunity.
- 20% of all small businesses will be hacked within one year, a statistic that network security contractors work to avoid.
- 47% of enterprises lost data in the cloud and found that they had to restore their information from backups which were provided by their IT network support staffs.
- 47% of data losses were due to end-users deleting information.
- 17% of data losses were users overwriting data.
- 13% of data losses were because hackers deleted information from back-ups.
Finding the right IT provider can determine the success of your company as well as impact how well your website connects with your potential customers and clients.